Thursday, July 19, 2012

Green Teeth!


Nope, I don't have a severe case of rotted teeth...quite the opposite actually: I was at Trader Joe's today and found a recycled toothbrush! It's been a while since I've visited TJ's so I don't know how long it's been on the market, but I do recall reading about recycled toothbrushes while searching how to make a bracelet out of your used toothbrush. This is so very cool.The Preserve toothbrush has a handle that is made from 100% recycled #5 plastic which includes yogurt cups. The brush is made with nylon bristles. It comes in a postage paid mailer so that after 3 months, when you're supposed to change brushes, you can mail it back to the company to be recycled. What's even better is that it's Made in the USA! Check out the Preserve company and learn how you can recycle your everyday products that may not be picked up curbside, particularly #5 plastics.

No comments:

Post a Comment