Monday, March 26, 2012

Spring Has Sprung (weeds and all): A Review of Burnout Weed Killer

BURNOUT WEED & GRASS KILLER  It's ORGANIC!
Source: St. Gabriel Organics

I hate weeds. There I said it. Although I'm a nature lover, I have to admit that I HATE weeds. They are ugly and ubiquitous and ugly. Weeds, mosquitoes, fruit flies and silverfish...I could totally live without them. But alas, they are here and I'm sure God has a purpose for them.

But, all is not lost. I have found a natural way to control the weeds in my yard!  It comes in a bottle, but it's NOT Roundup. I refuse to give any of my money to the Monsanto monster. I hate that stuff even more than the weeds, mosquitoes, fruit flies and silverfish.

The product I found and began using a couple of years ago is called Burnout.  It's made from food grade ingredients (but I'm sure that doesn't mean drink it), destroys plant tissue in hours and will not leach into the soil or well water. I'm so happy I found this product because Roundup and all those toxic herbicides found in the stores are not an option for me.  It feels great knowing that I can have a nice weed-controlled yard (notice I didn't say weed free) and I don't have to worry about toxic residue.

Disclaimer: I was not paid to review this product. I just think it works very well and would like to see more people using less toxic products.

No comments:

Post a Comment